Wednesday, January 24, 2007
LCI-Guggenheim Museum
Please go to http://801lci.blogspot.com/ and post to your response. YOUR RESPONSES SHOULD INCLUDE EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID AT THE Guggenheim Museum during our LC visit and a response to what someone else said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The trip to the Guggenheim museum ws very fun and I think the paintings were very deatailed. We compared the paintings to what we have bein studying in the social studies class. The paintings that were in each section was put there on purpose and the seamed like they had many diffrent categories in it.
The Guggenheim was very interesting. There were a lot of interesting paintings at the museum. We saw a lot of paintings that were opposites like a hard working lady and a rich lady. I also liked seeing two different paintings that were done by Picasso. I thought that all of the paintings had different meanings.
Post a Comment